Aggie Princess

Changed up the layout just for kicks. Like it?

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'M ENGAGED!!!


Tuesday night Kevin asked me to stay with him forever...how could I refuse? :-) We were in Wisconsin for his family's annual reunion. There were 26 Levy's in all from grandparents to cousins and uncles and aunts and friends and pets. From 80 yr. olds to 4 month olds and every age from every walk of life in between. Tuesday night Kevin and I decided to go camping out on a sandbar in the middle of the river. We set up house, explored our little island and built a campfire. We were so proud of our successful fire lit by a blowtorch that we danced around it for a bit. Then, we sat down and talked. We talked about life, how we have grown over summer, and our philosophies. Well, it was me doing most of the talking. ;-) Then, somehow we got to the subject of marriage.

Kevin said, "We need to talk about what we're going to do sometime."
"Yeah."
"Is now a good time?"
.........paaauuuuse......
"...yeah."
"Would you marry me?"
"Yes"
"Really?"
"Yes!"

Then, we fell into all sorts of giggles. During that conversation, I was scared and had a lump in my throat. We didn't even look at each other until he said, "Really?" hahaha. After he asked we got up and ran on the sand towards the moon and swirled around each other dancing and giggling. 2 days later we told his whole family and I called mine to spread the news. At first I was scared and nervous, but now I can't wait!

7 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous your sister that's not related said...

you're crazy, beautifully bride-to-be crazy!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous your sister that is related to you said...

amazing... I am so excited for you and even more proud of you. I love you!!!!!!!!!! yay

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger ash said...

wow. didn't expect that one! CONGRATS! :-) mucho love!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I knew this was going to happen. I didn't want to hear it from Bethany though.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I think what you mean to say is "His family had me surrounded, how could I say no?" ;-)

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

oh, btw, congradulations on the engagement. to...ummm..ME!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous bri said...

OMG *runs in circles and jumps up and down* I so need to read your blog more! congrats girl I am sooo excited for you!!!! AHHHHHHHHH let me know if i can help you with anything or if you need to talk! :) i'm soooo happy for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home