Aggie Princess

Changed up the layout just for kicks. Like it?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I conquered the Career Fair

So, guess who got an interview with Kohls? ME! I interview with Kohls tomorrow at 1:30pm. So cool! It will be fun. Any pointers?

Also, I discovered that parents are incapable of writing an e-mail to their child without giving advice. Jeez.

Side note: I changed the settings on my comments to get less spam. Now you have to go through a word verification process to leave a comment. Hope this doesn't deter anyone except the spammers! :-)

6 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my Tai Chi related site. Its purley for peoples health.

All the best John

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger jaclyn said...

SHUT UP YOU SPAMMERS!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous laura said...

yeah you did! and you called me to tell me! i feel so honored!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger ash said...

spammers suck. good luck with the interview! just be yourself and you'll do fabulous!

i'll be praying for you hun! :-)

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger ash said...

read my blog!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home