Aggie Princess

Changed up the layout just for kicks. Like it?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm a guinness!

First of all, ASHLEY IS ENGAGED!!! It is the cutest story you have EVER heard, so click on the link and read it! Amazing, just amazing. I'm so happy for you, girl! It is so wonderful. Congrats! You deserve everything with Ethan.

My interview with Kohls went ok. I could have done better, but oh well. I decided that I want a job that has international opportunities just in case I get the chance to live and work in another country. It would be so wonderful!

It is 82* in my apartment right now. I think our A/C broke. haha. I called the apt. office but they are closed on Sundays. I paged the "emergency" pager, but it isn't very helpful because no one called back. What if we have a real emergency? Kim's dad offered to put us up in a hotel room tonight, but I think Kim and I are going to rough it.

Speaking of roughing it, I'm going to camp out for my Aggie Ring Wednesday night! I can't wait. I'm going with my sister, my roommate, and anyone else who wants to come. "Because the road goes on forever, and the party never eeeeends!"

Lastly, I wanted to share an awesome quote from my pastor here in College Station. Last week we talked about forgiveness, it was amazing. He said, "Forgiveness is freedom from a debt owed." Amen, brotha!

5 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger ash said...

yay i'm engaged! hehe. i feel special for a mention on your blog! :-)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger ash said...

u should edit your links :-) they say 'edit-me'

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger jaclyn said...

yeah, i keep meaning to do that but i always forget...thanks!

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on xanga. i get excited when i get a comment from you. i tell myself to be prepared to be encouraged :)
thanks for liking me, in general. I wonder how i got so lucky to have such a cool friend?
melanie

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

lol, "I'm a guiness" I love the pun. Congratz again on your aggie ring. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home